Our fee schedules for abortion services and birth control
We are a comprehensive gynecology center that offers all services for your reproductive wellness. We provide many services not listed here so please call us at 703-532-2500 to hear about them and the fees that apply.
- We welcome ALL patients with or without insurance.
- View list of Insurance Carriers Accepted OR call the center at 703-532-2500.
- Please provide your Insurance Form to the scheduler when you make your appointment so we can verify your benefits prior to your appointment.
- Payment or Insurance co-pay, co-insurance or unmet deductible is required at the time your services.
- Acceptable forms of payment: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier’s checks or money orders.
- Itemized statements can be provided if you want to file your own health account claim.
- Discounts apply for some services for Medicaid patients, Students, and Military personnel.
- Payment plans will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Do you need assistance with the cost of an abortion?
- Financial assistance may be available to those who qualify.
Ask to speak to the Funding Coordinator at our center or contact one of the following:
National Abortion Federation Hotline Fund
Toll-free hotline offering reliable information about abortion, referrals to abortion providers, and limited financial assistance to those whole qualify. Call the Hotline 7 days a week at 1-800-772-9100.
Women’s Reproductive Rights Assistance Project
Helps provide safe and legal reproductive healthcare for low-income women across the nation.
Shop online to DONATE to fund:
6245 Bristol Parkway #308
Culver City, CA 90230 | Phone (323) 223-7727
Need Financial Assistance?
The National Network of Abortion Funds (Fund Abortion NOW) is an association of 48 grassroots abortion funds across the U.S. helping women with limited financial resources get assistance. Or call us at FCHC maybe we can help.
Abortion fees include:
- Basic Lab Services
- Abortion Procedure (Abortion Pill or Early Abortion by Vacuum Aspiration)
- Follow-up Abortion Care (2-3 weeks after abortion)
|Abortion Pill up to 9 weeks||$415|
|Early Abortion up to 13 weeks + 6 days | Local (awake)||$400|
|Early Abortion up to 13 weeks + 6 days | IV Sedation (asleep)||$515|
|Rhogam Injection (LESS than 12 weeks + Doctor observation)||$65|
|Rhogam Injection (MORE than 12 weeks + Doctor observation)||$120|
Birth Control Fees
|Family Planning Options Counseling (with Health Educator)||$100|
|Morning After Pill (“Emergency Contraceptive”)||$80|
|Depo-Provera Injection (repeat or new with nurse)||$85|
|Depo-Provera Injection (new patient with doctor, exam and Pap smear)||$320|
|Depo-Provera Injection (new patient with doctor and current Pap smear)||$185|
|Paragard Insertion (10 year non-hormonal)||$1000|
|Mirena Insertion (5 year hormonal)
|IUD Check within 3 months||N/C|
|IUD Removal – Existing Patient | Uncomplicated||$100|
|IUD Removal – New Patient | Uncomplicated||$175|
|Nexplanon – 3 Year Hormonal Arm Implant
|Nexplanon – Check within 2 Months||N/C|
|Nexplanon/Implanon Removal | Uncomplicated||$200|
|Long Acting Removable Contraception (LARC)||$300|
NOTE: Fees are subject to change without notice. Please call center to verify.