|We at Falls Church Healthcare Center recognize that our patients may be facing financial challenges during this pandemic.
Good news! We can help! Financial assistance or payment plans may be available for both abortioncare and gynecology. Click here for more information. Please let us know if you are interested in a payment plan when you make your appointment.
At Falls Church Healthcare Center there are no hidden fees.
The prices you see below include all of our services you will need for your quality abortioncare. Some other providers will show you a base fee and add on additional charges. FCHC’s fees include:
- Basic Lab Services including 1 Pregnancy Blood Test as needed
- Testing, medication and ultrasound as needed
- Abortioncare (Abortion Pill or Procedural Abortion)
- Follow-Up Abortioncare 2-4 weeks after your abortion (by phone or internet, or in-person as needed)
PRIVATE PAY FEES FOR ABORTION AND GYNECOLOGY
We are a comprehensive gynecology center that offers extensive services for your reproductive wellness. We provide many services not listed below, so please call us at 703-532-2500 to hear about them and the fees that apply.
- We offer a small, courtesy discount for abortioncare services for Medicaid patients, students, and military personnel.
- Payment plans will be considered on a case by case basis.
- If you are facing financial challenges, talk to us to see if we can help. Click here to view Financial Assistance sources with whom we work.
- We welcome ALL patients with or without insurance.
- View list of Insurance Carriers Accepted OR call the center at 703-532-2500.
- Please provide your Insurance Information when you request your appointment online or make your appointment by phone.
- As a courtesy to you, we can check your benefits and financial responsibility prior to your appointment.
It is the responsibility of the patient to know their insurance coverage. Each patient should understand that they are financially responsible for visits that exceed their coverage amount, copayment, coinsurance and remaining deductibles in their policy as well as those denied by their policy. As a courtesy to our patients we can check your benefits, and as a courtesy we can submit insurance claims on your behalf. Your individual policy through your employer may have restrictions. Though most insurance companies have a policy that includes Gynecologic Services, Contraception and Abortioncare, your individual policy may not include those services or may have large deductibles or co-pays. We highly suggest patients call their customer service representative listed on their insurance card to verify their coverage.
- Payment or Insurance co-pay, co-insurance or unmet deductible is required at the time your services.
- Acceptable forms of payment: Cash and most major credit cards (including VISA, American Express, MasterCard, etc.). We do not accept checks.
- Itemized statements can be provided if you want to file your own health account claim.
[Effective Date – January 6, 2021]
Private Pay Abortioncare Services
|Medication Abortion (Abortion Pill) through 9 weeks||$475|
|Procedural Abortion (Aspiration Abortion) through 12 weeks | Local (Awake)||$440|
|Procedural Abortion (Aspiration Abortion) through 12 weeks | IV Sedation (Asleep)||$550|
|Procedural Abortion (Aspiration Abortion) 13 weeks | IV Sedation (Asleep)||$590|
|Procedural Abortion (Aspiration Abortion) 14-15 weeks | IV Sedation (Asleep)||$825|
|Mini Dose Rhogam Injection for patient with RH Negative Blood Factor (through 12 weeks)||$65|
|Maxi Dose Rhogam Injection for patient with RH Negative Blood Factor (13-15 weeks)||$100|
Private Pay Birth Control Services
|Urine Pregnancy Testing (UPT) at the Center||Free|
|Family Planning Options Counseling (with Patient Educator)||$100|
|Depo-Provera Injection (repeat or new with nurse)||$85|
|Consultation for LARC (Long Acting Removable Contraception)||$150|
|Paragard Insertion (10 year non-hormonal)*||$1080|
|Mirena Insertion (5 year hormonal)*||$1160|
|IUD Check within 3 months||Free|
|IUD Removal – Existing Patient | Uncomplicated||$100|
|IUD Removal – New Patient | Uncomplicated||$175|
|Nexplanon – 3 Year Hormonal Arm Implant*||$1025|
|Nexplanon – Check within 2 Months||No Charge|
|Nexplanon/Implanon Removal | Uncomplicated||$200|
|LARC (Long Acting Removable Contraception) Insertion*
when patient supplies approved device
|* Consultation for LARC required prior to an insertion appointment. Includes review of method, Chlamydia & Gonorrhea test, ordering your LARC. If Pap test not current there is an additional $40 lab fee|
Private Pay Gynecology Services
|Well Woman Exam Annual
|Includes Pelvic Exam, Breast Exam, and Family Planning. Thin prep Pap Smear screening only as needed per new ACOG guidelines.
|Well Woman Exam with additional Chlamydia & Gonorrhea Testing||$280|
|Well Woman Exam, Discounted||$175|
|(At Abortioncare follow-up or with IUD, Nexplanon or a qualifying service)|
|Well Woman Exam, Discounted||$200|
|(with additional Chlamydia & Gonorrhea testing)
|Sonogram – Preliminary Evaluation of cysts, fibroids, etc.||$190|
|HPV Screen added to Pap Smear||$60|
|Herpes Test with Doctor Evaluation||$220|
|Vaginal Wart Treatment (initial)||$175|
|Test of Cure (TOC) or Re-Check w/ Doctor||$140|
|Colposcopy with Biopsy||$450|
|with Anesthesia, add $200
|Laser Ablation (in office)||$950|
|with Anesthesia, add $200
NOTE: Fees are subject to change without notice. For a complete list of Reproductive Services available at the Center, please call 703-532-2500.