Do you need financial assistance with the cost of your medical services?
Falls Church Healthcare Center is dedicated to providing SAFE and LEGAL care regardless of a patient’s financial position. Our center works with funding organizations that may be able to help if you are in need of financial assistance. Call our Center at 703-532-2500 and speak with one of our Patient Educators to request more information. You can also indicate this on your online form to request an appointment.
Our Patient Educators can screen you on behalf of the National Abortion Federation (NAF) to determine whether you qualify for financial assistance. However, we also encourage you to reach out to other organizations which may also be able to assist:
- The DC Abortion Fund provides assistance to residents of DC, Maryland, and Virginia; as well as people coming to the DC region from outside of the above areas. Please call 202-452-7464 and leave a voicemail for their case managers. Include your name and phone number, how many weeks pregnant you are, the date of your doctor’s appointment, and whether or not it is okay for them to leave you a voicemail. A volunteer will return your phone call within 24-48 hours
- The Richmond Reproductive Freedom Project may be able to help you with resources for your abortion. Their funding cycles begin on the 1st and 15th of the month. Please call 1-888-847-1593 on those days of the month, leave a detailed voicemail with your appointment information and an Intake Coordinator will return your phone call within 24-48 hours.
- The Blue Ridge Abortion Fund has been serving individuals who need help paying for abortion care since 1989. They may be able to help with second trimester abortion funding for patients in Northern Virginia. Please call 434-963-0669 and leave a voicemail. A volunteer will return your phone call within 24-48 hours.
- The New River Abortion Access Fund provides direct financial and practical support to Southwest Virginians and Appalachians who cannot afford the cost of an abortion. NRAAF also funds people who are living in other regions of the state and/or traveling to, from, or within Virginia for an abortions Virginia who are 10+ weeks. If you need help paying for an abortion, call or text their confidential helpline at 1-833-672-2310 or 540-553-8152. Select ext. 1 for financial support. You can also fill out their online support request form. A volunteer will return your phone call within 24-48 hours.
- The Baltimore Abortion Fund is an all-volunteer, nonprofit organization that provides financial assistance to people who live in Maryland for abortion care. Please call 443-297-9893 and leave a voicemail. Include your phone number, how many weeks pregnant you are, the date of your doctor’s appointment, and whether or not it is okay for them to leave you a voicemail. A volunteer will return your phone call within 24-48 hours.
We at Falls Church Healthcare Center recognize that our patients may be facing financial challenges during this pandemic. Please let us know if you are interested in a payment plan when you make your appointment.
Would you like to help those in need of assistance in paying for their abortion care at FCHC? Please check out our Donate page for options on how you can make a difference!