Making the decision about abortion
“If you are considering abortion, you’re probably concerned about making the right decision. You might have spiritual concerns you want to address as you consider whether abortion is the right choice for you. Including your spirituality in your decision-making can enrich and enhance this experience in your life.”
General Abortion Information
- Medical versus Surgical Abortion information.
Considering an Abortion? Great resources for decision making from the National ACN (Abortion Care Network – formerly NCAP National Coalition of Abortion Providers)
- Online Pregnancy Options Workbook from the Ferre Institute, Inc., 124 Front Street, Binghamton, NY 13905 | (607) 724-4308 | fax: (607) 724-8290
- National Abortion Federation General Fact Sheets
- Concerned about the safety and legitimacy of abortion? Check out the Safe Abortion Project, dedicated to showcasing the safe abortion care that every woman deserves.
- “Methotrexate and Misoprostol to Terminate Early Pregnancy” New England Journal of Medicine. Vol. 333. No 9 (Avg. 31. 1995)
- National Abortion Federation Hotline Fund is a toll-free hotline offering reliable information about abortion, referrals to abortion providers, and limited financial assistance to those whole qualify. Call the Hotline 7 days a week at 1-800-772-9100.
- Women’s Reproductive Rights Assistance Project helps provide safe and legal reproductive healthcare for low-income women across the nation. Shop online to donate to fund. 6245 Bristol Parkway # 308, Culver City, CA 90230, Phone (323) 223-7727
- Need Financial Assistance? The National Network of Abortion Funds (Fund Abortion NOW) is an association of 48 grassroots abortion funds across the U.S. helping women with limited financial resources get assistance. Or call us at FCHC maybe we can help.
Schedule an appointment with one of our trained counselors. They will listen to you and provide you with helpful information to help you making the decision about abortion or not.